Job or business whicg is better.Job or business!!?$$

Lets have a case study
There was a Famous Samosa shop in front of Big IT Company.
During the lunch break, many employees of that company used to have the Samosas.
One day, the manager of that company while eating the Samosa try to mock the owner of that Samosa shop.
Manager said to Samosa Shop Owner, "Gotam you maintained the shop perfectly but don't you think - you waste your time & skills in making Samosas. Just imagine, if you were working like me in this Company then you will be somewhere else. It might be possible that you were a manager like me".
Samosa Shop owner thought for a while & replied, Sir, my work is much better than yours. 10 years back when I used to sell samosa in a basket, you got the job.
At that time, I used to earn 1000 INR per month and you 10,000 INR per month. During these 10 years, we both hustle hard. You become a manager from supervisor & I become the owner of this famous shop.
Today you earn 50,000 INR per month & I earn 2 Lakhs per month. But I am not proving by work better than yours.
In fact, I am saying due to my children. I started business at a minimum amount, but my son doesn't have to hustle again for this.
My shop will be given to my Son, and he will get benefit from my hard work. In fact, your lifetime hard work benefit will be enjoyed by your Boss children.
As now, you can't make your son get your position directly. Your son has to start from Zero, at the end of his career he will be at the same position where you are now. In fact, my son will takeover by business to the next level & move ahead from all of us.
Now you say Sir, whose time & skills are wasted. After this conversation, Manager handover the money of 2 samosas and the Shop owner said, Sir, listen to one more benefit of my business. I am the boss of my own, I don't have to follow anyone order, I do what I want but you have to follow your Boss order and have to answer for everything. So, Sir, my business is much better than your job.
So, guys, this is the reality that we people ignored and work blindly lifelong for someone else. Wake Up! Wake Up! Ask yourself a question, What you're going to give to your next generation?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Purpose of Assignments for Students

HOW TO INFLUENCE PEOPLE /HOW TO CREATE PERSONAL RELATION